Sunday, May 4, 2008

90 days to read the Bible

I am starting the 90 days to read the Bible today. I will pray that I can stay on track. I'm not sure if I'm going to church or not, I really need to, and so does Travis, he woke up in a very bad mood and has been cussing already this morning and hasn't been up for a whole hour yet. I found a picture of my senior prom yesterday and I can't wait to be FAT again, lol, I was so much much much smaller, and thought I was just the fattest thing on the face of this earth. I'll take a picture of the picture later and upload it. I also came across the picture of me and Mema when we went to get glamour shots together, I swear I miss that woman more and more each day. However, I think she would be proud of the accomplishments I've made, and the ones I continue to work on. Well, if I'm going to church, I need to go get ready.

1 comment:

~Tina's Blog~ said...

I hope that you will set your guns to this and do well. So far I've been able to keep up :) but I'm only on day 6. The only thing I'm doing different is I'm not stopping in the middle of a chapter I'm going ahead and reading the whole chapter. :) I love you!!!

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker