Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let's start with my list I created yesterday.....
Here is all that got done.....
I picked up over 3/4 of the living room floor, and was going to sweep, but Travis used the broom outside, and I don't like using the inside broom outside, and the outside broom got left outside a few months ago and got ruined, so I swept the living room "swept" with a carpet cleaning brush. I got several loads of dishes washed, and dried. Got one and a half more "days" readings done in my Bible reading plan, got supper started, and I'm sitting here now, blogging, and catching up on some of my podcasts, I've got so so so way to many to catch up on lol, and steady adding new ones lol. Travis DID bring in the clothes in from the outside clothesline thank goodness, so I plan on folding them and putting them up today, and added to yesterday's unfinished up list from yesterday I need to go to Wal-Mart, I desperately need to get a new broom.
Becca is starting to play more and more in her little bouncy exer-saucer I got her I'm so proud of her, she is growing up WAY to fast!!! I can't believe my baby is 4 months old.
I guess thats it for now if I have time I'll blog again

No comments:

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker